Sunday 5 April 2009

Trip to Leicester City 2

I went to Leicester myself to buy some things...
1st, went to tourist info ctr to buy some leicester souvenirs. total 12 pounds
2nd, went to sportsdirect shop to buy adidas dry fit T-shirt that cost 16.29 pounds
then, went to have lunch at maryland chicken fastfood restaurant. It costs 3.78 pounds
Finally, went around the leicester mosque & the islamic academy. Nvr took photos at these 2 places coz it was too early & at that point of time, it's not even zohor yet.
Yup, thats all... I reach back at hostel around 2.15pm.
Then, started doing the database that Min Nah asked me to do
btw, tmr will be going to bicester village shopping ctr at oxfordshire
To those OITP students from Ireland, have a safe journey back to the sunny island of Singapore.
I will see all of u guys back in class on april 20
Cheers !

No comments: