Saturday 18 April 2009

Last day in London

Time flies very fast. Tmr, we will be heading back to spore. Sad to live this beautiful & courteous country... It has been great here in UK especially in London, where we visited attractions. I really enjoyed myself here. I will never forget all the experiences that I had for these 6 days in London & as a whole 6 weeks in UK. Not forgetting, the work experience that I had at Loughborough University. It has been great & knowledgeable week that I had, learning new things & the work environment in UK

Farewell to UK & hello to sunny island of hot & wet Singapore. We'll be back to spore on sunday night. Thereafter, Monday is our 1st day of Yr3 =)

Btw, Photos for last week at Lboro & London will be posted when I reach home =) So, watch out for it !!!

No comments: