Wednesday 29 April 2009

Random post

It's the 2nd week of school... So far I can cope.

Nowadays, I dun feel anything good with myself. I feel disappointed, sad & angry with myself. I want to start exercising but i still havent start !!! My friends encourage me to do something about my fitness. Thanks, I really appreciate ur advice but i dunno why i cant do it =.= I wanna play bball ( i already have the attire & the ball) but then no mood !!! The basketball court is just 1 min or less away from my hse & i dun take the initiative to go there !!! I wanna swim & gym as well as jogging but still no motivation... is it i'm feeling shy to go swimming & gyming ? =.= I'm trying myself to behave in everything that I do but i feel something's not right at myself !!! Sometimes I got no mood to study !!! I feel that the world has ended for me =.= I dunno why. What has happened to me ? Is it I'm tired or something else makes me like this ? I dunno lahhhhhhhhhhhh. Whatever it is, I have to be patient & relax myself... I have to start somewhere but how ?

With regards to London trip, i still havent post the photos at multiply... Dun worry, I'll post it soon...

No comments: