Thursday 30 April 2009

Basketball Experience

Today, I had the first experience of what is it like to play basketball but then i play in the lab instead of court !!! That time, I finished practical early. Thats why. All of them were shocked as i brought the basketball in school haha =) Even people in the bus stared at me. Maybe they see me as first time where a tall malay guy bring basketball to sch since seldomly they see malay boys play that

Anyway, thanks to Yad,Khair,Nigel,Leng Heng for teaching me. All of them are like pros except me. Well, I still have a loooooong way to go. All I need to do is just practice & practice as well as train hard =)

After Polymer Processing II lecture, went back home to settle something. Then, I change to my jersey & start playing bball at the court near my house, alone for 1/2 hr. I just dribble & dribble as well as trying to score. Then, Had shower b4 going back to sch for biomat lecture

No comments: