Sunday 10 August 2008

EL Class @ Sultan Mosque

As usual, today I got EL class to teach to the maids... They were having EL oral, simple one =)

I find that most of them are generally fine, except for one or two. Overall, I enjoyed the session. After that, I went home straight away... took service 32 & transfer to 185 at BV. Wow, 2 hrs journey, just to save my MRT fares =) After reaching home, I slack at home, surfing net. Btw, I feeling sick right now (headache & flu). But i need to exercise such as swim,bball,cycle or jog. Now, I'm sick. How on earth i can do that ? Hopefully I will recover by tmr. if not ar, gg lah... i'm now getting fatter, correct jia hui ? lol =D. I have never weigh myself at the weighing scale since last yr !!! LOL =D I think now i weigh 95+ kg perhaps ?

Yup, thats about it. Tmr, Week 18, which is study week. 12 days to 1st paper =)

No comments: